Massage oil for eczema
A soothing blend of Lavender, German Chamomile, Juniper, patchouli and Geranium in a base of Sweet Almond and Grape Seed. This massage blend was created for the symptomatic relief of eczema. This soothing blend of oils specially selected for eczema relief may also assist in the treatment of dermatitis, bruising, cuts and abrasions.
Massage oil for eczema ingredients:
- Matricaria chamomilla flower 0.7mcL/mL (German Chamomile).
- Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender).
- Juniperus communis (Juniper).
- Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli).
- Chamaemelum nobile flower 0.7mcL/mL (Roman Chamomile).
- Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium).
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Grape Seed Oil
Adults and children: Apply directly to the area of discomfort for the symptomatic relief of eczema.
How to use massage oil for eczema oil for bath
Add essential oils to a tablespoon of Sweet Almond Oil, or water soluble bath oil then add blend to bath water. This will ensure the essential oils are dispersed evenly in the water. If you do not have a bath then a foot bath is recommended. Refer to above for dilutions.
Cautions with essential oil use
- Essential Oils should not be taken orally unless under the guidance of a health care professional.
- Do not use during pregnancy or when on medication without advice from a health care professional.
- Essential oils should not be applied to the skin undiluted, except where specifically recommended.
- Always test on a small area of skin first.
- All essential oils should be well sealed, stored out of direct sunlight and away from heat.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Some essential oils are highly flammable. Keep all essential oils away from a naked flame.
Allerchic strongly recommends patch testing any new product before
adding it your eczema & allergy daily routine.