Manuka honey goats milk soap for eczema
Average soap can dry out and irritate sensitive skin but Natural Secrets Goats Milk Soap is far from average! Our natural manuka goats milk soap for eczema is made with real goat’s milk and enriched with vitamin E. You’ll feel as good about using it as your itchy eczema skin does.
If you prefer a Goats milk shower gel you can find it HERE
For centuries Goat’s milk has been used as a traditional remedy for healing dry, sensitive, eczema or problem skin. Natural Secrets manuka honey goats milk soap for eczema, re-invents this tradition by using expert techniques to carefully produce a gentle goat’s milk soap that may leave eczema skin feeling wonderfully soft and smooth… naturally!
Manuka healing honey has been used by New Zealand’s indigenous peoples for thousands of years. Manuka honey contains anti-bacterial properties and in many medical research studies has been shown to kill nearly every types of bacteria it was exposed to.
Carefully formulated to be 98% of natural origin and free from sulphates, petrochemicals, phosphate and animal fat.
Manuka honey goats milk soap for eczema by Natural Secrest is:
- Suitable for dry, itchy eczema or sensitive skin where Goats Milk has assisted before
- Gentle on skin, suitable for babies, toddlers & infants
- Made using certified Sustainable Palm Oil
- Manuka honey has been shown to be antimicrobial and antiviral.
- Manuka Honey is an antioxidant that may help to increase immunity.
- Trials have indicated that Manuka honey can heal wounds and skin ulcers that haven’t responded to standard treatments.
- Australian owned & made
- Not tested on animals
Manuka honey goats milk soap for eczema ingredients:
Goats Milk. Sweet Almond Oil. RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm oil. Vitamin E. Manuka Honey. Sodium Palmate. Purified Water. Glycerin. Fragrance. Palm Acid. Palm Kernel Acid. Sodium Chloride. Tetrasodium EDTA.
If your skin loves goats milk for eczema management, please look under Bath & shower in our shop menu for more alternatives.
As always Allerchic strongly recommends that you patch test ANY new product before
adding it to your daily eczema & allergy skin routine.