available between $50.00 - $1,000.00 Learn More
Lemon Myrtle essential oil 25ml
Lemon myrtle oil – May assist healing molluscum contagiosum
Wanting to know how to use lemon myrtle oil for molluscum contagiosum treatment? Check our post here. 100% pure and natural Lemon Myrtle oil has such a wide range of benefits. This precious oil is known for its antifungal & antibacterial properties.
How can I use my lemon myrtle oil?
- May assist as a treatment for molluscum contagiosum Read more HERE
- It can be used as a antimicrobial agent
- There is evidence of lemon myrtle oil being both an antifungal & antibacterial oil.
- For a topical treatment add 1 part lemon myrtle oil to 90% carrier oil, such as coconut, macadamia or olive oil. Can also be used in Epaderm Ointment
- Use in your oil diffuser, just add a few drops to a carrier oil & enjoy the clean crisp fragrance.
- Create a DIY air freshener: 3-5 drops of essential oil onto a few cotton balls and place them in a bowl. You can place the bowls all around the home (toilet, bathroom or on the window sills) for a fresh smell.
- Place a few drops of essential oil on a cotton wool & clip to your fan or air conditioning vent.
- For a DIY car freshener: Put 3-6 drops of essential oil on a cotton wool ball or a piece of felt.
- Drop a few drops into the rinse cycle of your washing machine for a clean crisp smell.
Bryon refresh ingredients:
- 100% Premium Australian lemon myrtle oil (or backhousia citriodora its botanical name).
- Bottles are fitted with a tamper evident lid and dripolator for easy dispensing.
Before using lemon myrtle oil please Note:
- Always discuss any new treatment with your Doctor.
- Always patch test any new product before adding into your skincare routine.
- Always dilute any essential oil including Lemon Myrtle Oil