Himalayan salt for use in salt inhaler
Himalayan salt for use in the Salt Inhaler is equipped with over 80 unique natural trace minerals and elements. When used with our salt inhaler or salt pipe this natural remedy offers gentle relief from asthma, eczema, sinus infections, hayfever, coughs and colds.
Himalayan salt for salt inhaler may:
- Control and regulate the water levels within the body
- Promote a stable pH balance in the cells
- Encourage excellent blood sugar health
- Aid in reduction of the common signs of aging
- Promote cellular hydroelectric energy creation
- Promote the increased absorption capacities of food elements within the intestinal tract
- Aid vascular health
- Support healthy respiratory function
- Lower incidence of sinus problems, and promoting over-all sinus health
- Reduce cramps
- Increase bone strength
- Naturally support healthy sleep patterns
- Promote kidney and gall bladder health when compared to common chemically-treated salt.
What makes Himalayan salt for salt inhaler use so special?
When it comes to the power of natural salt, nothing compares to Himalayan rock salt. Here’s why:
- it is the highest grade of natural salt
- under an electron microscope, Himalayan rock salt has a perfect crystalline structure
- it is mined by hand and hand-washed
- Himalayan rock salt is immune to electromagnetic fields
- Himalayan rock salt contains no environmental pollutants
- there is no limited shelf life (it’s 250 million years old) and therefore no need to prevent clumping.
How is Himalayan salt for salt inhaler different from your generic table salt?
Did you know common table salt often contains chemicals (like anti-caking agents) and even sugar? Because it’s a processed product, it loses the majority of its natural chemical structures during the process. Meaning it reduces in nutritional value. When you process salt, it turns into sodium chloride, an unnatural additive the human body struggles to dispose of. This can lead to irritation of the tissues, water retention and high blood pressure.
According to Dr Edward Group “processed salt crystals are also energetically dead, as their crystals are completely isolated from one another. For the body to metabolise table salt, it must waste tremendous amounts of energy to keep the body at optimum fluid balance. This creates a burden on the elimination systems in the body. Water is removed from other cells in attempt to neutralise the unnatural sodium chloride.
“Studies show that for each gram of table salt your system cannot process. Your body will use over twenty times the amount of cellular water to neutralise the sodium chloride in chemically-treated salt. This can lead to cellulite, rheumatism, arthritis, gout, as well as kidney and gallbladder stones.”
Using Himalayan Rock Salt in your salt inhaler or salt pipe
can have a big impact on your overall health and wellbeing.