Hemp seed massage oil
Hemp massage oil for eczema is rich in Omega-3 & Omega-6 essential fatty acids. These are some of the bodies critical building blocks for creating a healthy skin barrier. Both dietary & topical omega-3 & omega-6’s are recommended for people with compromised skin barriers such as those with eczema, allergies & skin rashes. The topical application of a hemp oil may strengthen the skin’s barrier assisting it to resist infection more easily.
Because hemp oil contains Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA) a powerful anti-inflammatory, it may actively promote new skin growth. Hemp massage oil for eczema may also help reduce the length of a flare up.
Melrose hemp massage oil ingredients:
- Organic Sunflower Oil (as Organic Oleic Helianthus Annuus Oil).
- Organic Sesame Oil (Organic Sesamum indicum oil).
- Organic Hemp Oil (Organic Cannabis Sativa oil).
- Vitamin E (Natural mixed tocopherols concentrate).
- Caprylic Capric Triglycerides.
Allerchic strongly recommends patch testing any new product before
adding it your eczema & allergy daily routine.
Why not try using this organic massage oil in a wet dressing with our Wet Wrap garments.
Possible benefits of Hemp Massage Oil:
- Hemp massage oil for eczema when used in a wet wrap may reduce inflammation & soothe flared skin.
- Try adding Hemp seed massage oil to your favourite moisturiser for an added moisture boost
- Massage hemp oil can be simply applied to inflamed skin
- Try massaging hemp seed oil into your scalp under a wet towel for an intensive treatment