Grahams natural bath oil for eczema treatment
Grahams Natural Bath Oil for eczema, dermatitis and dry skin relief. This gentle bath oil rejuvenates the skin’s natural oils whilst leaving you feel hydrated and replenished. An all-natural gentle combination of manuka, emu, olive oils and vitamin E. Perfect for those with sensitive, dry skin Natural bath oil also helps relieve eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis. Suitable for all ages with no nasty chemicals.
How do I use Grahams Natural Bath Oil for eczema relief?
- Run a cool or warm bath (do not use hot water as this make aggravate an eczema flare up).
- Shake your bath oil for eczema bottle well.
- Add 1-2 capfuls of Grahams natural bath oil for eczema to your bathtub.
- Take care while entering the bath as the bath oil will make your bathtub slippery.
- Soak for 10 -15min.
- Take care when exiting the bath as the bath oil will make your tub slippery.
- Pat the skin dry, do not rub.
- Move into a wet wrapping routine for the ultimate eczema relief.
Ingredients of Grahams natural bath oil for eczema and dry skin relief:
- Olive oil: A powerful antioxidant containing vitamins A and E, and monounsaturated fatty acids that make it an anti-inflammatory. A soothing moisturiser, Olive oil emulsifies and cleanses the buildup of dirt and debris from your skin.
- Apricot Kernel oil: Contains essential fatty acids, linoleic acid and oleic acid. Being rich in vitamin A and E make it an excellent moisturiser. Apricot oil is naturally a very mild oil making it ideal for eczema & sensitive skin. The presence of linoleic and oleic acid, give it anti-inflammatory properties as well.
- Emu oil: A anti-inflammatory pain relieving, moisturising oil with a pH close to our skin. Emu oil penetrates all five levels of skin providing nutrients like essential fatty acids Omega-3/6 and moisturising the skin. Its easily absorbed, seeping into the lower levels of skin unlike other moisturisers. Regarded as an exceptional skin care product for healing aches, wounds and infections of the skin.
- Vitamin E oil: An anti-inflammatory agent, can reduce UV-induced skin swelling, skin thickness and signs of skin inflammation. This oil gives your skin all of the moisture and antioxidants it needs for healing. It repairs free radical damage and works towards preventing it as well. It can lighten and smooth out the roughness of the skin encouraging the cells to regenerate.
- Almond oil: Acquired from the almond seed, which contains protein, vitamin E and B vitamins as well as essential minerals, healthy fats and protein. Almond oil has emollient properties, which gives it the ability to rejuvenate and soften the skin. Skin irritation, itching and swelling can be reduced with almond oil.
- Manuka oil: with its strong antibacterial properties, Manuka Oil is effective for treating antibiotic-resistant bacteria. This oil has analgesic properties making it an effective pain reducer. It may also speed healing of dry, cracked eczema skin.
Grahams natural bath oil for eczema may make your bathtub slippery so be careful
entering & exiting the bath.