Food allergy anaphylaxis awareness story for kids
Food allergy & Anaphylaxis awareness story – Thai’s Big Adventure In The City
Join Thai a boy with food allergy on his adventures, the second book in the series is an adventure in the city. A fun children’s story showing how to handle food allergy when you are away from home. With the help of his family, Thai makes safe food choices by bringing his ‘safe food’ and not taking food from other people. Children can also have fun finding Rabbie who is hiding on every page of the book! This food allergy & anaphylaxis story is a bright fun & educational way to share your child’s food allergy with friends & family.
If you are looking for other food allergy & anaphylaxis stories for kids please look in our Books.
Your child will learn the following messages when reading this Food allergy anaphylaxis awareness story for kids:
- Other children have multiple allergies.
- Children with food allergy need to carry their medicine and auto-injector with them at all times.
- Getting ALL food checked by mum and dad.
- Family and friends should be taught to wash their hands after eating food.
- Carry safe food and snacks when you are out.
- To not share food and drinks.
- Why we must not touch other people’s food.
- Not kissing people around meal times.
- Not taking food from other people.
- You can still enjoy food by finding alternatives for foods your friends and family eat.
- Using a treat bag so you can swap unsafe food.
- Parents talking to chefs about any food allergies, ensuring clean knifes and surfaces are used.
- 12 safety messages that young children will learn from this Food Allergy Book.
- Talking about the stories will help your child feel more at ease with their condition.
- Have fun trying to find Rabbie who is hiding within the pages of the book.
- Teaching points for parents and caregivers.
- Overall this is A great educational book about Food Allergies.