Epaderm cream the best moisturising cream for eczema treatment
$7.50 – $23.95
Epaderm cream is beautiful thick cream for eczema. Dermatitis, rosacea, psoriasis and dry skin conditions. Because this cream contains clinically proven ingredients. That rehydrate and soften the skin. Recommended by dermatologists for the treatment of eczema with wet wrapping. Epaderm is a 2 in 1 formulation. This means it can be used as both a moisturiser and soap alternative. So you save money.
The Cream is especially effective. So apply immediately after bathing. Because this helps stop the loss of essential oils from the skin. It can be used on all dry skin conditions. It is suitable for all ages, including babies.
Benefits for eczema treatment:
- 2 in 1 relief for dry skin conditions. You can use it as a soap alternative. And you can use as a moisturiser.
- Suitable for all ages. Adults, Children & Babies.
- For eczema and Psoriasis. Skin rashes and other dry skin conditions.
- No colourings.
- Available in 50g and 500g recyclable dispensers.
- The Cream’s barrier aids moisture retention within the skin.
- Can be used on the skin or as a skin cleanser.
How to use as a skin cleanser
When caring for your dry skin. It is important to moisturise regularly. During this time its equally important that no soaps or detergents be used. These can increase water loss of the skin. Using Epiderm Cream as a skin cleanser. Will encourage dry skin to be properly washed. Without losing additional moisture. Dispense a small amount onto your hand. Lather under warm water and then use as soap.
- Yellow Soft Paraffin
- Liquid Paraffin
- Emulsifying Wax
- Purified Water
Looking for a thicker eczema treatment?