Brauer saline nasal spray for allergies 30ml
Saline nasal spray for allergies relief
Saline Nasal Spray for allergies is not your regular saline nasal spray. Its a saline solution that contains ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine for the relief of nasal congestion, mild hayfever, sneezing and symptoms of sinusitis. Your allergic sinuses may finally receive the relief they need with Brauers homeopathic Saline spray.
How to use Brauer nasal spray for allergies:
Adults: Administer 1 spray (120 μL) into each nostril every 4 hours. Shake the container before use.
Active ingredients in Brauer nasal spray for allergies:
Each 1 mL contains sodium chloride 8 mg and 200 µL of each of the homeopathic ingredients: Allium cepa 4C, Calcium sulfide 6C, Potassium dichromate 6C, Potassium iodide 6C and Anemone pulsatilla 4C
We strongly recommend discussing any new products with your healthcare professional
& patch testing before adding it to your daily routine.
Other helpful hints for dealing with hayfever & allergic sinus conditions:
- Drink lots of fluid to stay hydrated and to help thin mucus.
- Use your Brauer nasal spray for allergies saline nasal spray before eating and at night to help clear the nose and make yourself more comfortable.
- Wash your hands regularly to prevent transmission of germs & allergens.
- Take a long hot shower before bed, as the steam will help to clear the nose & sinus passages.
- At night, prop yourself up with a couple of pillows to help make breathing easier.
You may also find relief using a salt inhaler or salt pipe for allergy relief.