available between $50.00 - $1,000.00 Learn More
Organic Unscented Shaving Soap
Unscented Shaving Cream for sensitive skin 207ml
Could this be the best shaving cream for eczema? We think so. Because its made with hydrating unscented organic ingredients. Your sensitive skin will thank you for using an Organic Shaving Cream. And to maintain your skin health don’t forget to follow up with your favourite moisturiser straight after shaving.
Allerchic recommends patch testing any new product before adding it
to your eczema and allergy skin care routine.
How do I use the shaving soap?
- Start by squeezing a little of the shave soap onto your hands then rub them together to create a lather.
- Next apply the lather you created to the area you plan to shave i.e. face, legs, underarms etc
- Continue to rub the lather into the area to be shaved. This will enhance lather prepping of your skin for a good, clean shave.
- Finally rinse thoroughly and moisturise.
Full list of ingredients:
- Organic Sucrose*
- Organic White Grape Juice
- Organic Coconut Oil*
- Organic Palm Kernel Oil*
- Potassium Hydroxide**
- Organic Olive Oil*
- Organic Shikakai Powder
- Organic Hemp Oil
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Xanthan Gum
- Citric Acid
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap and glycerine.
If you agree this is the best shaving cream for eczema, let us know. We love customer reviews and hearing about your experience.