Allergy relief by Brauer natural medicine
Allergy Oral Spray allergy relief may offer relief from skin & food allergies you are looking for. It contains ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve the symptoms of allergies. This includes skin allergies, food as well as chemical sensitivities and allergies. Your handy oral spray may help provide relief from symptoms such as itching, bloating, sneezing, nasal and sinus congestion and indigestion.
Allergy relief spray is:
- Gluten Free
- Lactose Free
- Preservative Free
- Free from artificial coulours
- Has no artificial flavours
How to use Allergy relief oral spray:
- Adults and children over 12 years: 4 sprays.
- Children 2 – 12 years: 2 sprays.
- Initially, spray under the tongue every half hour for 4 doses.
- Then, use every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Allergy relief spray Ingredients:
Contains equal parts of:
- Antim. tart. 6C,
- Argent. nit. 6C,
- Bryonia 6C,
- Calc. carb. 6C,
- Chamomilla 6C,
- Histaminum mur. 9C,
- Nat. mur. 6C,
- Nux vomica 6C,
- Pulsatilla 6C,
- Rhus tox. 6C,
- Urtica urens 6C.
Getting the most from your allergy relief by Brauer natural medicine:
- Please consult your healthcare professional to confirm this medicine is right for you.
- If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
- Oral sprays are a convenient dosage form which you simply spray under your tongue.
- It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances