- We respect your privacy
- Allerchic the Australian shop for eczema & allergy respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principals contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- “Personal Information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
- Collection of personal information
- Allerchic will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter into our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates on your order, newsletters and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to; when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal business or affairs, change your content or email preferences, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information or communicate without customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect other information you provide while interacting with us or our website.
- How we collect your personal information
- Use of your personal information
- Allerchic for eczema & allergy may use personal information collected from you to provide information, updates, newsletters and supply our products and services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you if you have agreed to receive our newsletters to which you may unsubscribe at any time or by contacting us at email@example.com
- Allerchic for eczema & allergy may contact you via a variety of measures including but not limited to; telephone, email, sms or mail.
- Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employee’s, insurers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors for the sole purpose of fulfilling your order for products, services or information.
- From time to time we may be required to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as; a law, regulation or court order, subpoena or warrant, in the course of legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of www.allerchic.com.au its customers or third parties.
6. Security of your personal information
- Allerchic for eczema & allergy is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
7. Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
8. Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to: Allerchic PO BOX 8018, Tumbi Umbi, New South Wales, 2261. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
When you visit our website www.allerchic.com.au we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
10.3. Third party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Allerchic for eczema & allergy is not responsible for the privacy practices of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
Basically what we are saying is we hate spammy sales emails & unwarranted calls or contacts. We get it, we are all busy people. We will only use your info to contact you if we need to in regards to fulfilling your order, unless you have opted into our superfun Newsletter.