A topical cortisone and steroid free eczema cream for dry, inflamed, sensitive itchy skin.
Because Dermal Therapy Eczema cream is free from sulphates, parabens, synthetic ingredients, nut oils, artificial colours and fragrances it may be the ideal topical preparation for soothing and hydrating itchy eczema skin and allergic rashes.
Patch test before use. Apply to affected areas 3-4 times a day or use as part of a Wet Wrapping routine.
Each 1g contains:
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) juice or dry powder equivalent to fresh leaf inner 100mg
- Liquorice (Glcyrrhiza Glabra) extract equivalent to dry root and stolon 20mg
- Evening Primrose Oil 5mg
- Lavender Oil 40mg
- Chamomile Oil (English) 5mg
- Zinc Oxide 50mg
- Vitamin E (Dl-alpha Tocopheryl acetate) 2mg
- Borax 20x2mg
- Graphities 6x2mg
- Natrum Muriaticum 12x2mg
- Kalium Sulphuricum 3x2mg
- Contains Phenoxyethanol and Diazolidinylurea
Please always read the label, use only as directed.
Patch test before use and if symptoms persist seek advice from your healthcare professional.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Enter the code in the box below: